We currently have over 180 members from all walks of life.
2016 membership fee is $35 and you get the following things for your money:
- Full representation at Annual and Special General Meetings.
- Access to club facilities including clubrooms, club station, notice boards, magazines and library.
- Free use of the internet at the Clubrooms via the PCs or via your own wireless connection at the clubrooms.
- Access to the members-only area of the REAST website and mailing list.
- Club update emails for forthcoming events and activities.
- Quarterly Club e-Newsletter.
- Public Liability Insurance coverage for official REAST events.
- Special rates for club projects, events and call-books.
- Outgoing QSL cards postage is covered to the WIA Bureau.
- Through REAST’s affiliation with the National WIA – representation at National and International Levels through the ITU, WRC, etc
To join REAST Inc. you will need to complete a Membership Form and include the membership fee.
REAST membership renewals are due from the 1st. January.
Please include a renewal form with your payment to ensure our database is up to date.
Existing members will need to complete a Renewal Form and include the membership fee.
If there is already a member of REAST in your household then you can join for only $10 and get all the benefits a full-fee paying member gets. All we ask is that the family member lives in the same household as a REAST member.
REAST encourages young people (less than 18 years old) to participate in REAST activities and events. REAST acknowledges and takes its responsibility seriously where young people are involved in our activities/events.
All members, especially those organising activities, have a responsibility to consider and provide a safe environment and consider safeguards dedicated to the well being of young people involved in our activities/events.
If you have any questions then please contact one of the REAST Committee Members