REAST will be holding a Foundation Training and All Licence Assessment Day.
Foundation Licence training commences at 9AM and Assessments commence around 1PM.
If you would like to participate in this session then please contact Reg Emmett VK7KK – REAST Learning Organiser on email: [email protected] or mobile: 0417 391 607 at least a fortnight prior to the session.
Foundation License Handbooks are stocked at the Tasmanian Petroleum Service Station which is at 136-138 Main Road Moonah thanks to Clayton VK7ZCR. Please note that only cash ($35) can be used to pay for the Foundation Licence Manuals at the Service Station or they can be ordered through the WIA, see the Foundation Manual Page.
There are a range of options available to study for amateur radio examinations:
- A Self Study Manual is available for the Foundation Licence
- REAST Foundation Licence Training Videos – 10 REAST YouTube videos
- WIA Foundation Licence practice examinations
- Other self study options – self study – there are many courses of study available through books, the Internet and CD-ROM; or,
- By completing correspondence courses; or,
- Study in a radio class.
Please contact us for more information
We recommend the Silvertrain for Advanced and Standard Training material and courses. More information can be found at: https://www.silvertrain.com.au/
An alternative is the Radio and Electronics School courses for Standard and Advanced training material. More information can be found at: www.res.net.au