Over time, REAST often gains a number of assets through generous donations and bequests that to achieve the greatest benefit to the Association is through the sale of these items.
To ensure all members have an equal opportunity to purchase association assets, we will occasionally run tenders to sell these items. Details of any current tenders can be found below.
Current Tenders: VK7BRY (SK)
- To place an offer, either write on a piece of paper your Name, Callsign, Item (Number + Description) & Price Offer and place in Committee mailbox. alternatively email [email protected] this information with the subject “VK7BRY TENDER”
- Offers will be assessed and accepted based on:
- Price Offer.
- In the case of high power RF equipment, license class.
- Tender will close at 8pm, July 19th 2017, with accepted offers being notified by email by Sunday, July 22nd.
ITEM 1 Icom IC706 II Transceiver *
ITEM 2 Yaesu FL2100 Linear Amplifier * – Powers on, not tested.
ITEM 3 Yaesu FT757-GX II Transceiver * (with matching FP-700 power supply). Display Lamps out, need replacing. Simple fix.
ITEM 4 Daiwa Antenna Coupler CL-66
ITEM 5 Frequency Counter RB600 *
ITEM 6 National Pulse Generator Wj-121BN/A
ITEM 7 Digitor 2m RF Power Amplifier D2510
ITEM 8 Kenwood Dip Meter DM81 *
ITEM 9 HIMOUND Morse Key
ITEM 10 Icom IC-SM-2 Desk Microphone
ITEM 11 Oskerblock SWR/Power Meter
ITEM 12 ASAHI ME-IIX SWR/Power Meter
ITEM 13 Micronta SWR/Power Meter
ITEM 14 Dick Smith SW-77c SWR/Power Meter *
ITEM 15 DSE UHF Wattmeter SWR/Power Meter
ITEM 16 Model 120 SWR & Field Strength Meter *
ITEM 17 ASAHI ME-IIX SWR/Power Meter
* Manual Available
General Tender Conditions
- Items are sold in an as-is condition. Unless otherwise advised, the functional state of the equipment has not been tested.
- REAST Inc. accepts no liability due to loss or incidental, consequential or special damage caused by sold item.
- REAST provides no warranty for sold items.
- Accepted tender offers are final. No refunds accepted.