Over time, REAST often gains a number of assets through generous donations and bequests that to achieve the greatest benefit to the Association is through the sale of these items.
To ensure all members have an equal opportunity to purchase association assets, we will occasionally run tenders to sell these items. Details of any current tenders can be found below.
Current Tenders: Surplus Equipment
As part of a club room cleanup a number of items will be sold by tender to financial members only.
A catalog (with pictures) is available for members to download here
General Tender Conditions
- The Tender is limited to the items in the tender catalog
- Bids will only be accepted from current financial REAST members
- Items are sold in an as-is condition.
- Unless otherwise advised, the functional state of the equipment has not been tested.
- Any testing of the equipment was very basic (limited) and there are no guarantees that an item will operate at its full specifications or without problems
- REAST Inc. accepts no liability due to loss or incidental, consequential or special damage caused by sold item
- REAST provides no warranty for sold items.
- Accepted tender offers are final. No refunds accepted.
- REAST may reject tender bids where the offer is incomplete or illegible (please write neatly)
- Tender bids submitted via methods other than email or the forms provided above may be rejected
- Items must be collected from the Clubroom within 7 days of being notified of a successful bid. If this is not possible, contact the committee to discuss alternative arrangements
- Any items not collected or sold will be disposed of when and how the Committee sees fit
How to Bid
Tender responses are to be lodged either:
- Using the supplied forms and self-sealed envelopes in the REAST Clubroom; or
- Via email to ‘[email protected]’
- Emails must clearly state:
- The Item you are tendering for
- The description of the item
- Your offer in $